Monday, March 19, 2012

Destined Image

05/19/2012
Destined Image stood out to me on today as I began to think about my 1st blog entry. Reason being is as I prepare for the "All Inclusive" Fashion Show, there is a lot that it includes.  Yes, we have our fashion designers, awesome models, vendors, entertainment, door prizes, DJ, etc....but it is deeper than that. When I thought about what I incorporated into the show: Fab-U-Less, Shop-Ur-Closet, "Brave Women Rock Purple", it showed me that I was thinking of those who are in transition.  Transition could be from a lost of a great paying job, from having no job, to the homeless, to those battered women and children, I wanted to display that you can still "love the skin your in" from what you have.  "Destined Image" is an image that we desire to be...but how do we get there...what is it we must do to reach that level of satisfaction. What I am learning to do is reach out for HELP....Yes....HELP. I have to learn to lay aside my PRIDE and reach out when I am in need of healing and so do you! Don't walk around knowing that you are not happy.  Life is too short to be living it unhappy.  Besides we were given today, another day to make it right!  Let's make it RIGHT so we can reach our Destined Image.

SMILE: Someone is thinking of you!
Come support our fashion show on: April 14, 2012 at The Lyceum Museum located in Alexandria, Virgina.
A portion of the proceeds go to: Cancer Awareness, Domestic Violence Awareness and Sickle Cell Awareness.  You can register on Eventbrite.  Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment