Monday, March 19, 2012

CRIME RATE-"That's how YOU feel"

05/20/2012

What is it that you want?

I went home (NC) last weekend and I learned of so much that is going on: the killings, the robberies, the "I hate you", the church drama....What is going on? How did it get to this point?  I can remember saying: "I wish I had what they had, and it could've been the type of shirt he/she was wearing, or it could've been the shoes they had on that day, or it could've been the relationship with the significant other BUT, I never thought to kill just to get it....I never felt that I had to hate on that person because of what they HAD....But what I did do is come up with a plan to get what it was I wanted. It could've been that it took me two weeks to get it but the key is "I GOT IT".  You never know what it took for that person to be where they are. You don't know the hardship they had to endure to just have that moment of happiness and  just like that its taken away.  Wow...that's how they do it now.....PEOPLE just TAKE someone's life! What does that PROVE?

Questions: Did you get what you wanted? How long did the happiness last? Was it worth it?

Listen, there are ways for you to accomplish and gain anything this world has to offer.  1 way is: Go to work, and GO GET IT....All this crime MUST end....It's sad that people are killing people for a temporary moment of gratification.

Signing off,
SADDEN HEART.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, to hear you speak this way, makes me feel that you and I are from the same area. I too am from NC and feel the same way every time I have to travel that way. I have lost so much of my family to crime. So many there have found better reasons to kill and steal than to live. There is no support for them and there are no opportunity's for one to better themselves.

    I too use to be jealous of what I saw others having and know how little they had to make an effort to get it. That all changed when I began to get what I wanted and needed faster by putting in the smallest effort, but learning to build my faith in God.

    Until the generation is taught to respect life that is given, they will not understand what they are doing when they take one. God is the only one that can give and take life.

    I pray that my brothers and my sisters reach out for a closer relationship with Christ, so that the ridiculousness and endless murders, rape, and other crimes, cease. I know that they will never end, but we have to learn to do better. Now and for a better tomorrow. His mission is to SAVE, and that's what I want to be...SAVED...

    ReplyDelete