Sunday, September 16, 2012

UNDERNEATH the MASK

When you look at me, can you see what I have been through? If you knew the family that raised me, you probably wouldn't believe my struggles. Truth be told, I struggle and I'm not alone.

THERE IS MORE BEHIND THE SMILE:
What have you gone through that you haven't told anyone about?  Is it because you are ashamed for the world to know? Or is it  because you don't know where to go?

IT'S OKAY:
It is okay to seek help because I guarantee you, you are not alone. There are a lot of people battling with something: depression, life threatening diseases, learning disabilities, economic hardships, being an outcast, loneliness....the list goes on! BUT what's not okay is that we ignore that there is an issue.

I am all about raising awareness in the communities. Our communities starve because they lack knowledge and resources.

HOW CAN YOU HELP?
You can help by joining us on October 20, 2012 at Swank in Lumberton, North Carolina  as we bring awareness to the communities. This is a free event for the public. We will have light refreshments for those that attend. We will have businesses, organizations, nonprofit organizations coming together to provide information on their products and their services.

REGISTER:
Everyone must register for this event.  Please click on the link and come out and support!!!
Click the link: http://lumbertonnetwork.eventbrite.com/


VOLUNTEERS: If you need us to volunteer to help your event, please email us at: drogers.pit@gmail.com.

THANK YOU!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment